Animal Adventure Stories
Good morning Magpies!
L.O: Improve a description of a setting
Re-read chapter two and re-tell someone in your household what happens in chapter two. Then go through the chapter and look for ways the following are done to describe the street scene setting: (Jot down examples in each setting).
1. Description of what can be heard
For example: Sea of noise, traffic thundered past.
2. Description of what can be seen.
3. Description of what can be felt.
4. Description of the time of the day.
5. Adjectives to decribe the atmosphere.
When you have done this, use the below sheet to re-write and improve the setting description using the word banks provided. Thi can be written in your homelearning book.