Wellbeing Award for Schools award to Springhead Infant and Nursery School
We are proud to announce that we have been accredited again with a Wellbeing Award for Schools. This awarded focuses on changing the long-term culture of our whole school, using an evidence-based framework to drive change. To secure the award we had to demonstrate that:
- we activity promote the emotional wellbeing of staff and children;
- we ensure that wellbeing is seen as a responsibility for all;
- staff are confident in responding to pupils’ needs:
- we work with the whole school community to support mental health and well being
- we have a strategy and vision that promotes and protects the emotional wellbeing and mental health of our school community.
Thank you to the parents, staff, governors and children who were involved when the assessors came into school and to Miss Wildes for her leadership and work in gaining the reaccreditation.