School uniform is compulsory. The children come to school knowing they belong to a school community and their uniform connects them together. Our uniform is simple, practical and inexpensive. The 3 clothing colours allowed are grey, red and white.
- Grey trousers, shorts, skirts or dresses
- White shirt or polo shirt
- Red jumper or cardigan with the school logo on
- A red checked dress in the summer time.
- Plain white, grey or black socks
- Plain black school shoes
- Red short sleeved t-shirt, black shorts and black pumps for PE
- Red & white checked dress in summer
*Jewellery and nail varnish are not allowed in school. Children may wear a watch and if they have pierced ears, they may wear small studs.
*Patterned and extreme hair styles are not permitted, hair should be in its natural form. In the interests of health and safety, all long hair must be tied back.
School uniform is supplied by Brigade. All orders can be placed online by clicking the link below...